I can host one-on-one spiritual guidance sessions occur in person, or over zoom. Due to the pandemic, in-person sessions are limited to outdoor settings, such as backyards, parks, or walks (though I honestly don’t find that too limiting!). Here’s what you can expect:
- Sessions last one hour, and occur roughly once a month.
- We can open with a 1-2 minute silence. This can be done with a prayer, a poem, a sacred text, or nothing at all. Some people have something they are resonating with that they like to open with, and others prefer me to guide this. It’s entirely up to you.
- Then I’ll ask you, “How are you?” – curious about whatever might be stirring for you.
- The rest of the session is yours to explore these questions, and especially your own. My job is to listen deeply, without judgement.
- I am listening for ways you might name the sacred in your life, and I will gently point these out to you. If I make suggestions or comments, they are intended to help you dig deeper and notice where your heart may be leading you.
- In the days and weeks between sessions, I hope you will contemplate the stirrings that arise for you in a session – via meditation, journaling, and walking – or however you best integrate the deep wisdom that is always available to you.
I’m available in person, sitting in our backyards, at a park, or going for a walk. I can also connect over Zoom. Contact me via the form below.